Social Security & Retirement Information Brochures
Download our informational brochures to find out more about Social Security benefits and how a Fixed Index Annuity can help chart your course for retirement!
What You'll Discover:
1. Should I consider Fixed Index Annuities as part of my retirement strategy?
2. Will I have enough income for my retirement when considering inflation, health care & social security benefits?
3. How do I determine what my estimated Social Security income benefits will be at retirement?
4. How does life expectancy factor into what my benefits may be and how do I estimate my life expectancy?
5. Will my retirement benefits be adjusted for inflation?
6. When should I consider to start collecting Social Security benefits for retirement?
7. Are my Social Security income benefits taxable?
Social Security Quick Facts
Why Fixed Indexed Annuities?
*Please note that Absolute Planning Group, LLC and their representatives can provide information, but not give tax or Social Security advice. Consumers should seek guidance from their tax advisor or the Social Security Administration regarding their particular situation. Absolute Planning Group, LLC may be able to identify potential retirement income gaps and may introduce insurance products, such as a fixed annuity, as a potential solution.
Not approved by, endorsed by, or affiliated with the U.S. Government or any governmental agency.